We are happy to announce SIBERINI will be reopening on Monday 12th April 2021!
In line with government guidelines, this date may be delayed. To avoid rescheduling of appointments, once this date has been confirmed roughly a week before you will be contacted to book your appointment in order of our priority list.
If you wish to be added to our priority list please click here.
Ahead of the salon re-opening, we want to inform you all of the steps we are taking to ensure clients and myself stay safe while in the salon. We want to make your visit as relaxing and enjoyable as possible, however, it’s going to be a bit different to what we are used to.
In the meantime, we are available to help with any hair questions you may have and our online shop is open for you to purchase your favourite hair and scalp care products.
If you are feeling unwell, have been around anyone showing symptoms or travelled out of the country please do not come into the salon.
What we require from you
On arrival at the salon, we ask that you:
- Put on your face mask before entering. We can supply these at a cost of £3 if you do not have one. Please be aware if you are having a colour your mask may get stained.
- Wash your hands or use anti-bac gel on arrival
- Please come alone, do not bring children or friends who are not having their hair done
- If you wish to have refreshments, please bring your own cup
- To scan QR code / provide track & trace information
Steps SIBERINI is taking in salon
- Access to the salon is restricted to one client at a time
- We will wear a facemask and visor during your visit to the salon
- We will wash our hands before and after each client
- We will wear a new pair of gloves during your service
- All towels will be washed at 60 degrees and, as usual, fresh towels will be used for each client
- All gowns will be washed at 60 degrees and each client will wear a clean gown
- We will not be providing refreshmments unless the client brings their own cup
- Between each client we will allow extra time to disinfect all equipment, surfaces, chairs etc
- There will be no magazines or books provided by the salon
- It is mandatory for every client to have a hair wash
If you require a house appointment
- We will put clean gloves on before entering
- We will supply our own anti-bacterial hand gel
- We will wear a clean mask during your appointment
- We require you to wear a mask during your appointment (SIBERINI can supply masks at a surcharge of £3 / mask)
- We ask other members of your household to keep a 2-metre distance at all times
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after every appointment