There are various reasons why you may be experiencing hair loss, hair thinning or have a problematic scalp. At SIBERINI we offer 1-1 consultations with a trained hair and scalp specialist to diagnose and help you manage and treat your hair or scalp condition.
This service is great for anyone wishing to find out how to care for their hair and scalp condition or simply wanting to give their hair some TLC.
Before booking a consultation you will be required to fill out our consultation form here. This will give your Hair and Scalp Specialist a brief overview of any concerns you have so they are prepared for your consultation.
If you are local to High Wycombe, it is recommended for a consultation to be carried out in the salon, however, due to Covid-19 restrictions all consultations are carried out via Zoom.
The consultation process lasts between 30-60 minutes. During the consultation, your Hair and Scalp Specialist will ask various questions including information about your medical history, family history, nutrition, lifestyle, medications and hair care practices.
Once all information is gathered, you will be given a treatment plan and advice on how to manage your condition. This could include:
- A referral to your GP for further testing such as blood tests
- Recommendation to visit a Dermatologist
- Advice on home care products to use
- Advice on diet, supplements and lifestyle changes
- Recommendation for other specialists such as Trichologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, hair replacement therapy etc…
If you visit the salon for your consultation and part of your treatment plan includes a hair and scalp treatment this will be carried out for you after your consultation.
You will receive an email within 3 days containing our ‘SIBERINI hair guide’ and detailed information of your treatment plan.
If you would like to purchase the recommended products we can arrange for collection from the salon or delivery to you.
A 15 minute follow up call is recommended between 3-6 months after consultation.
- In-salon consultation and treatment with 15 minute follow up: £75
- Online consultation with 15 minute follow up: £30
- Additional In-salon treatment: from £30
- Home care products: from £15